Verizon Connected Smartwatch Lets You Leave Your Phone at Home
- GPS smartwatch for the active lifestyle connects with Verizon for phone-free safety features, music downloads and texting (monthly Verizon service plan required)
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection during select activities and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts – phone-free
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH technology for phone-free listening
- Verizon connection allows you to send and receive text messages from your wrist
- Features more than 15 preloaded sports apps, Elevate wrist-based heart rate and the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution
- Battery life: up to 5 days in smartwatch mode or up to 4 hours when connected to Verizon, using GPS and playing music and using the LiveTrack feature over 4G LTE
Leave your phone and your worries behind with vívoactive 3 Music. Built for the active lifestyle, this GPS smartwatch connects with Verizon to let you keep your peace of mind, download songs on the go and text right from your wrist.
Connected by the Power of Verizon
With vívoactive 3 Music, leaving your phone at home can be a choice instead of a cause for panic. No matter your primary phone carrier, you can get a low-cost subscription to Verizon’s reliable network that gives you access to phone-free texting, music downloads and safety features.
Garmin vívoactive 3 Music — connected by Verizon
|Black w/Red Accents and Slate Hardware||753759230500||010-01986-01||210000039258|